DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyanka Chopra Joins Robert DeNiro, Whoopi Goldberg on Tribeca Film Festival Jury
Image Courtesy: Priyanka Chopra's Official Instagram account
By now we all know that actress Priyanka Chopra has been appointed jury member of the upcoming 16th edition of Tribeca Film Festival. Priyanka, who became a popular name in Hollywood through her lead role in TV series "Quantico", will look after the 2017 Documentary and Student Visionary Competitions alongside Olivia Thirlby, Ryan Eggold, Brendan Fraser and Ileen Gallagher.
Filmmaker Amy Berg, actors Zachary Quinto and Willem Dafoe, and TV producer Sheila Nevins among others will also be on the jury, it was announced on Wednesday.
In her recent Instagram post, Chopra put up a message that read, “An afternoon with the greats. Congratulations @whoopigoldberg @janetribeca#RobertDeNiro on 16 years of creativity and inspiration. Thank you for including me. #Tribeca2017 #TFF #JuryDuty”
So yes, she is on the jury with Robert DeNiro, Whoopi Goldberg.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Tribeca Film Festival Awards ceremony on April 27 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.
The festival, from April 19-30, will be hosted by Michael Rapaport.
(With inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances