Raabta Box Office Collection: Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer Mints Rs 15 Crore in Three Days
Image: Twitter/Raabta Official
Mumbai: Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon-starrer romantic period drama film Raabta has collected Rs 15.93 crore in its opening weekend, according to its makers.
Released on June 9, Raabta, which went through a legal battle with the makers of Telugu film Magadheera over its storyline, has been getting a lot of appreciation from all quarters keeping the numbers strong, read a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
The film, directed by Dinesh Vijan, collected Rs 5.61 crore on its opening day and witnessed a steady response on Saturday and Sunday by raking in Rs 5.11 crore and Rs 5.21 crore respectively.
#Raabta Fri 5.61 cr, Sat 5.11 cr, Sun 5.21 cr. Total: ₹ 15.93 cr. India biz.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) June 12, 2017
Raabta is Sushant and Kriti's first film together.
The reviews of the film haven't been too impressive and going by the verdicts of trade analysts like Taran Adarsh and Komal Nahta, it's not going to be successful at the ticket counters.
"Dull, dry and boring," Nahta tweeted about Raabta, while Adarsh said: "Terrible. Bad writing. Bad direction. Bad acting."
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas