Raftaar Lends His Voice for Dangal's New Song Dhaakad
A screen grab from the song Dhaakad from Dangal. Via YouTube
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan's forthcoming film Dangal has rapper Dilin Nair, who goes by the stage name Raftaar, rapping a solo track.
The track composed by Pritam is called Dhaakad and features Raftaar singing in Haryanvi, Tamil and Telugu. It released on Wednesday on social media.
"I believe lady luck is just shining on me. I'm pretty excited with the projects lined up so far. It has been my childhood dream to work alongside Aamir Khan and this is finally materialising. Moreover, I'm happy to be associated with a project that emphasises women empowerment as that's a cause I truly believe in," Raftaar said in a statement.
In the past, superstar Shah Rukh Khan roped in singer and rapper Honey Singh while superstar Salman Khan roped in singer and rapper Badshah.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- World Hockey League: India vs Malaysia, Quarter-Final: As It Happened
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Shastri to BCCI: Won't Stand In Queue, Want Guarantee On Coach's Job
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits