DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Raftaar Lends His Voice for Dangal's New Song Dhaakad
A screen grab from the song Dhaakad from Dangal. Via YouTube
Mumbai: Actor Aamir Khan's forthcoming film Dangal has rapper Dilin Nair, who goes by the stage name Raftaar, rapping a solo track.
The track composed by Pritam is called Dhaakad and features Raftaar singing in Haryanvi, Tamil and Telugu. It released on Wednesday on social media.
"I believe lady luck is just shining on me. I'm pretty excited with the projects lined up so far. It has been my childhood dream to work alongside Aamir Khan and this is finally materialising. Moreover, I'm happy to be associated with a project that emphasises women empowerment as that's a cause I truly believe in," Raftaar said in a statement.
In the past, superstar Shah Rukh Khan roped in singer and rapper Honey Singh while superstar Salman Khan roped in singer and rapper Badshah.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?