Rajinikanth Resumes Shoot for Shankar's 2.O
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, who has been out of action for nearly three months, has finally resumed shoot for Shankar's upcoming magnum opus 2.o, a mega-budget science-fiction thriller.
Rajinikanth resumed shooting for the film earlier this week.
On Wednesday, filmmaker Shankar shared a latest picture of Rajinikanth from the sets of the film on his Twitter page.
2.o 2/3 150 pic.twitter.com/eDTGN2X0rF
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) October 5, 2016
He wrote that two-thirds of the film has been shot in 150 days.
Also starring Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Adil Hussain and Sudhanshu Pandey, the film has music by A.R Rahman and cinematography by Nirav Shah.
Tipped to be a sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, the film features Akshay Kumar as the antagonist.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More