Rajinikanth Resumes Shoot for Shankar's 2.O
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, who has been out of action for nearly three months, has finally resumed shoot for Shankar's upcoming magnum opus 2.o, a mega-budget science-fiction thriller.
Rajinikanth resumed shooting for the film earlier this week.
On Wednesday, filmmaker Shankar shared a latest picture of Rajinikanth from the sets of the film on his Twitter page.
2.o 2/3 150 pic.twitter.com/eDTGN2X0rF
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) October 5, 2016
He wrote that two-thirds of the film has been shot in 150 days.
Also starring Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Adil Hussain and Sudhanshu Pandey, the film has music by A.R Rahman and cinematography by Nirav Shah.
Tipped to be a sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, the film features Akshay Kumar as the antagonist.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years