Rajinikanth Resumes Shoot for Shankar's 2.O
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth, who has been out of action for nearly three months, has finally resumed shoot for Shankar's upcoming magnum opus 2.o, a mega-budget science-fiction thriller.
Rajinikanth resumed shooting for the film earlier this week.
On Wednesday, filmmaker Shankar shared a latest picture of Rajinikanth from the sets of the film on his Twitter page.
2.o 2/3 150 pic.twitter.com/eDTGN2X0rF
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) October 5, 2016
He wrote that two-thirds of the film has been shot in 150 days.
Also starring Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Adil Hussain and Sudhanshu Pandey, the film has music by A.R Rahman and cinematography by Nirav Shah.
Tipped to be a sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, the film features Akshay Kumar as the antagonist.
- Akhilesh is Not Forming a New Party: Shivpal Yadav's Son
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN