DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ralph Fiennes Feels Possessive, Protective About Voldemort Role
A file photo of Voldemort.
London: Actor Ralph Fiennes is tired of playing negative characters but he is very possessive about the role of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter series and would not let it go if he had a chance to return to it.
The 53-year-old actor has played some of the most notorious real as well reel villains in cinema be it an SS commandant in Schindler's List, Hannibal Lector in Red Dragon or his most famous role of Potter's arch enemy.
"(With dark characters), you have to go to weird places in your head and -- well you can never say never -- but after an SS commandant, a serial killer in 'Red Dragon' and Voldemort, I decided I didn't want to be that definition of evil any more.
If you play those parts, I feel you have to put your head in the place of that person...," Fiennes told Evening Standard newspaper.
"(But if) Voldemort came round again, I would feel possessive... protective. I would like to not let that go'," he added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics