Ralph Fiennes Feels Possessive, Protective About Voldemort Role
The 53-year-old actor has played some of the most notorious real as well reel villains in cinema.
A file photo of Voldemort.
London: Actor Ralph Fiennes is tired of playing negative characters but he is very possessive about the role of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter series and would not let it go if he had a chance to return to it.
The 53-year-old actor has played some of the most notorious real as well reel villains in cinema be it an SS commandant in Schindler's List, Hannibal Lector in Red Dragon or his most famous role of Potter's arch enemy.
"(With dark characters), you have to go to weird places in your head and -- well you can never say never -- but after an SS commandant, a serial killer in 'Red Dragon' and Voldemort, I decided I didn't want to be that definition of evil any more.
If you play those parts, I feel you have to put your head in the place of that person...," Fiennes told Evening Standard newspaper.
"(But if) Voldemort came round again, I would feel possessive... protective. I would like to not let that go'," he added.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Filed A Criminal Case Against Shilpa Shinde? BB11 Mastermind Clarifies
- These Chinese Quiz Games Are Offering Millions of Cash Prizes For 10-Second Rapid Fire Questions
- Looking Forward to Make Most of Opportunity in SA, Says Iyer
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Stop Monkeying Around, Farhan Akhtar & Prakash Raj Tell Satyapal Singh; Minister Defiant