Ram Charan to Undergo Rural Makeover for Next
After playing a suave khaki-clad hero in Telugu actioner Dhruva, actor-producer Ram Charan will be seen in a fully rural avatar in his next yet-untitled 1980's period love drama, to be directed by Sukumar.
A file photo of Ram Charan.
Chennai: After playing a suave khaki-clad hero in Telugu actioner Dhruva, actor-producer Ram Charan will be seen in a fully rural avatar in his next yet-untitled 1980's period love drama, to be directed by Sukumar.
"He's set to undergo complete rural makeover for this project. Audiences are going to see a new Ram Charan, and they're going to love his look. It's a period love story," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
To be produced by Mythri Movie Makers, the regular shooting is expected to commence soon.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu has been finalised as the leading lady and this will be her first time collaboration with Ram Charan.
Jagapathi Babu has been confirmed to play a pivotal role, most likely to be the antagonist.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the tunes, while Rathnavelu will crank the camera.
Recommended For You
- Welcome To New York Review: Save Your Precious 2 Hours By Avoiding This Painfully Unfunny Film
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics