Rana Daggubati Joins Haritha Haram Campaign
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati participated in the Telangana government's Haritha Haram campaign and planted saplings here at Ramoji Film City.
Haritha Haram is an initiative by the government of Telangana to increase the number of trees across the state.
"Rana took time off his busy schedule and planted saplings along with the crew of 'Baahubali 2' as part of the green drive," said a source.
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of Baahubali 2, which is slated to hit the screens next year.
Recommended For You
- Referee Shakti Singh's Dream Debut in MS Dhoni's Last Match as Captain
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- 'Virat Kohli Sacrificed Butter Chicken, Mutton Rolls For Quick Singles'
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment