DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rana Daggubati Joins Haritha Haram Campaign
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati participated in the Telangana government's Haritha Haram campaign and planted saplings here at Ramoji Film City.
Haritha Haram is an initiative by the government of Telangana to increase the number of trees across the state.
"Rana took time off his busy schedule and planted saplings along with the crew of 'Baahubali 2' as part of the green drive," said a source.
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of Baahubali 2, which is slated to hit the screens next year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere