Rana Daggubati Joins Haritha Haram Campaign
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of 'Baahubali 2', which is slated to hit the screens next year.
A file photo of Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad: Actor Rana Daggubati participated in the Telangana government's Haritha Haram campaign and planted saplings here at Ramoji Film City.
Haritha Haram is an initiative by the government of Telangana to increase the number of trees across the state.
"Rana took time off his busy schedule and planted saplings along with the crew of 'Baahubali 2' as part of the green drive," said a source.
Rana is currently busy filming the climax portion of Baahubali 2, which is slated to hit the screens next year.
Recommended For You
- Ola Outstation Review: Perfect Ride For Last Minute Weekend Plans
- Did India Make Fun of Aussie Batting Collapse in Third ODI?
- 6 Times Rakhi Sawant Proved She's the Ultimate Controversy Queen of Bollywood
- Padmavati Row: Karni Sena Burns Posters of Bhansali's Magnum Opus
- Tata Nexon Undercuts Maruti Vitara Brezza by Rs 1.5 Lakhs