Rana Daggubati, Prakash Raj to be Seen in Retro Look
Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
Chennai: Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
"Rana and Prakash Raj have been roped in as the ambassadors of this Delhi-based brand. As part of the brand's television commercial, they will be seen in retro comical avatar. The TVC will be officially launched very soon," a source in the know of the project, told IANS.
This will be the first time they will be seen together in a commercial.
On the acting front, Rana is shooting for S.S. Rajamouli's Baahubali 2, while Prakash Raj is busy with Telugu-Kannada bilingual directorial project, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology