DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rana Daggubati, Prakash Raj to be Seen in Retro Look
Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
Chennai: Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
"Rana and Prakash Raj have been roped in as the ambassadors of this Delhi-based brand. As part of the brand's television commercial, they will be seen in retro comical avatar. The TVC will be officially launched very soon," a source in the know of the project, told IANS.
This will be the first time they will be seen together in a commercial.
On the acting front, Rana is shooting for S.S. Rajamouli's Baahubali 2, while Prakash Raj is busy with Telugu-Kannada bilingual directorial project, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi