Rana Daggubati, Prakash Raj to be Seen in Retro Look
Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
Chennai: Southern film actors Rana Daggubati and Prakash Raj will be seen in retro avatar for an upcoming television commercial of a Delhi-based brand.
"Rana and Prakash Raj have been roped in as the ambassadors of this Delhi-based brand. As part of the brand's television commercial, they will be seen in retro comical avatar. The TVC will be officially launched very soon," a source in the know of the project, told IANS.
This will be the first time they will be seen together in a commercial.
On the acting front, Rana is shooting for S.S. Rajamouli's Baahubali 2, while Prakash Raj is busy with Telugu-Kannada bilingual directorial project, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uthappa and Gambhir Demolish Daredevils in Kolkata
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- BCCI & COA Divided on Champions Trophy Pull Out After ICC Snub
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked
- Sachin Tendulkar Should Help in Cricket Administration: Vinod Rai