Ranbir Kapoor and I Share Great Camaraderie: Ranveer Singh
He also said that 'Koffee with Karan' is a timepass show - a lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn't be taken seriously.
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh says he and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani star Ranbir Kapoor share a great camaraderie.
The two recently appeared in an episode of filmmaker Karan Johar's TV show Koffee with Karan. On the show, Ranbir said that Ranveer and actress Deepika Padukone should marry and make awesome babies together.
Reacting to that, Ranveer said: "'Koffee with Karan' is a timepass show. A lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn't be taken seriously."
The actor was interacting with media at the promotion of his forthcoming film Befikre at the radio station Radio Mirchi on Monday.
Speaking about his chemistry with Ranbir in Karan's chat show, Ranveer said: "Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie. I watched the show and I thought it was damn funny."
How does he handle rumours?
Ranveer said: "Every second day I hear a new rumour. I learnt how to be a 'befikre' and take it in my stride. Rumours are immaterial to me and I don't take them seriously. My focus is simply getting better as an actor and doing good films. I keep aside the negativities and focus my energy on positive things."
"Befikre", also starring Vaani Kapoor, is slated to release on December 9.
Recommended For You
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Injury woesMohammed Shami and Wriddhiman Saha Ruled Out Of Fifth Test
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CHAMPIONAnthony Joshua Retains World Heavyweight Title, Targets Wladimir Klitschko