Ranbir, Sonam Kapoor To Reunite For Rajkumar Hirani's Biopic On Sanjay Dutt
Image Courtesy: A still from 'Saawariya'.
Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor made their Bollywood debuts together with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya way back in 2007. With a magnum opus riding on their shoulders, the actors earned recognition right in the beginning despite the film being tanked at the box-office.
Post the film, the actors never worked together; neither in a film nor in any commercial. But now, 10 years after their first film together, the two of them are reuniting for Rajkumar Hirani's film according to a media report.
Hirani, who has worked with Dutt in films including Munnabhai MBBS, Lage Raho Munnabhai and PK is now preparing to work on his biopic. While Ranbir Kapoor assays the role of Sanjay Dutt, Sonam Kapoor will play one of the Bollywood actresses from the 1990s who Dutt dated.
As per the report, Ranbir will undergo a complete transformation for his character, for which he'll start shooting in 2017.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India