Ranveer Singh Brings Life to Wherever He Is: Vaani Kapoor
Image: Twitter/Ranveer Singh
New Delhi: Actress Vaani Kapoor is all praise for Ranveer Singh and says her Befikre co-star is very supporting and brings life to whatever he does.
Asked about Ranveer as a co-star, Vaani told IANS over phone from Mumbai: "He really does bring life to wherever he is. Be it any place... Be it on or off camera his energy is really infectious. He never really behaved like a star. He is a very supporting co-actor."
The 28-year-old actress, who made her acting debut in 2013 with Shuddh Desi Romance, says she knew Ranveer before shooting for filmmaker Aditya Chopra's directorial.
"I've known him before we started shooting for the movie. So we already did have an equation and we really did have a very chilled out vibe. We both were very comfortable being in each others company," she said.
Vaani says that this has "made a huge difference because then there was no ice-breaking process that was needed."
"So, it went really smooth actually. We had a very smooth equation," she said.
Shot widely in Paris, Befikre is a progressive, fresh interpretation of love as viewed in the 21st century. The film is slated to release on December 9.
Befikre is a free-spirited, contemporary love story of Dharam (Ranveer) and Shyra (Vaani), who find love in an impulsive, engaging series of experiences.
Recommended For You
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- MILESTONE MANIndia vs England: Ravichandran Ashwin Equals Kapil Dev's Mark of 23 Five-Wicket Hauls
- IMPORTED TALENTSouth Africa Born Cricketers Who Have Done Well for England