Ranvir Shorey One of the Best Actors: Konkona Sen Sharma
Konkona Sen Sharma says her estranged husband and actor Ranvir Shorey can do any role with ease
Mumbai: Actress Konkona Sen Sharma says her estranged husband and actor Ranvir Shorey can do any role with ease and is probably one of the best actors in the industry.
Speaking at the screening of Ranvir starrer Moh Maya Money on Thursday, she said: "Of course, he is good in comedy but he is also very good in doing an intense role as we have seen in Titli. He is a very good actor, probably one of the best actors we have. He can do any role with ease."
Moh Maya Money, a crime thriller, clashed with Shah Rukh Khan starrer Dear Zindagi on Friday at the box office.
When asked about the clash, Konkona said that clashes are okay. "We should have all kind of films so people can make their choice."
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits