Realised Quickly That Bollywood Wasn't Going To Change For Me: Sunny Leone
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Sunny Leone on Wednesday shared thoughts on her becoming a successful actress in Bollywood.
At the launch of her mobile app, the Jism 2 actress was asked about the sacrifices she made to become a successful actress in Bollywood.
"I think I had to adjust a little in the industry. I realised very quickly that Bollywood wasn't going to change for me as far as how business is done, how things are done on sets," said Sunny.
"This world was new for me. I love to be here and I learn something new in every single moment in Bollywood. So that's fun," She further said.
"As far as struggles are concerned, there is always something happening every day," the 'Ragini MMS 2' actress said.
Sunny, 35, who launched her own app, looked sizzling hot in a cherry-colour gown. A New York-based company has designed the app, which will bring all her social media profiles under a single umbrella.
Speaking about the app, she said: "I have a large number of followers. If I didn't have fan following then I wouldn't be in Bollywood. So, this is one place where we all can hang out together."
"An actor's career span isn't an extensive one unless you are Amitabh Bachchan or one of the Khans.
"Therefore, for me, I want to build my brand so strong that I can do anything I want to even if this ends after my very next film," she said.
Recommended For You
- Won't Let Virat Kohli Settle Into Rhythm, Says England Pacer Ball
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Hero Achiever 150 Review: Smart Features And Easy Riding
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know