Regina Plays To Play a Ghost in 'Nenjam Marappathillai'
Image: Twitter/ Indrakshi Pattanaik
Chennai: Actress Regina Cassandra plays a ghost in filmmaker Selvaraghavan's highly anticipated Tamil romantic horror film 'Nenjam Marappathillai', which also stars actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah in the lead.
"Regina's role will shock audiences to the core. It's a physically exhausting role and Selva has written it in such a way that people will empathise with the character but at the same fear it too. Her look, which is being heavily guarded, will be one of the highlights of the film," a source from the film's unit said.
The source also added that Suryah's role will amaze audiences.
"Suryah's performance in recent release 'Iraivi' has been the talk of the town for the last few weeks. Wait till audiences see his work in this film," he said.
The film marks the reunion of Selvaraghavan with composer Yuvan Shankar Raja after eight years.
Also starring Nandita Swetha, the film is produced by Ondraga Entertainment and is gearing up for release this August.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- Best of the best?Rannvijay or Prince? Who is The Best Roadie of All Time
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video