Regina Plays To Play a Ghost in 'Nenjam Marappathillai'
Image: Twitter/ Indrakshi Pattanaik
Chennai: Actress Regina Cassandra plays a ghost in filmmaker Selvaraghavan's highly anticipated Tamil romantic horror film 'Nenjam Marappathillai', which also stars actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah in the lead.
"Regina's role will shock audiences to the core. It's a physically exhausting role and Selva has written it in such a way that people will empathise with the character but at the same fear it too. Her look, which is being heavily guarded, will be one of the highlights of the film," a source from the film's unit said.
The source also added that Suryah's role will amaze audiences.
"Suryah's performance in recent release 'Iraivi' has been the talk of the town for the last few weeks. Wait till audiences see his work in this film," he said.
The film marks the reunion of Selvaraghavan with composer Yuvan Shankar Raja after eight years.
Also starring Nandita Swetha, the film is produced by Ondraga Entertainment and is gearing up for release this August.
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18