Regina Plays To Play a Ghost in 'Nenjam Marappathillai'
Also starring Nandita Swetha, the film is gearing up for release this August.
Image: Twitter/ Indrakshi Pattanaik
Chennai: Actress Regina Cassandra plays a ghost in filmmaker Selvaraghavan's highly anticipated Tamil romantic horror film 'Nenjam Marappathillai', which also stars actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah in the lead.
"Regina's role will shock audiences to the core. It's a physically exhausting role and Selva has written it in such a way that people will empathise with the character but at the same fear it too. Her look, which is being heavily guarded, will be one of the highlights of the film," a source from the film's unit said.
The source also added that Suryah's role will amaze audiences.
"Suryah's performance in recent release 'Iraivi' has been the talk of the town for the last few weeks. Wait till audiences see his work in this film," he said.
The film marks the reunion of Selvaraghavan with composer Yuvan Shankar Raja after eight years.
Also starring Nandita Swetha, the film is produced by Ondraga Entertainment and is gearing up for release this August.
Recommended For You
- Mohammad Amir Responds to Virat Kohli's Praise For Him
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Secret Superstar' This Diwali
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Pakistan's Mohammad Hafeez Reported for Suspect Bowling Action
- Diwali 2017: An Illustrated Story of The Origins of Diwali