Relationships Are Difficult: Kajol on Her Tiff With Karan Johar
At a recent event, when she was asked to comment on Johar’s allegations, Kajol maintained a diplomatic stand.
File photo of Kajol and Karan Johar.
Karan Johar may have been extremely vocal in the past few weeks about his tiff with once best friend Kajol but the actress has maintained a stoic silence over the issue.
At a recent event, when she was asked to comment on Johar’s allegations, Kajol maintained a diplomatic stand and simply said, “I think relationships are generally difficult, nothing to do with Bollywood."
When Indian Express asked her in specific about her sour relationship with Johar, the actress stated, “I wouldn't like to comment anything on what happened with Karan (Johar)."
In his biography, An Unsuitable Boy, Johar had mentioned that he was not in talking terms with Kajol, whom he had once considered a part of his family. In an interview to CNN News 18, Johar later stated that Ajay Devgn, Kajol’s husband, had a role to play in the fall out. “I'd like to say & I stand by it is that this is not a phase, a feeling that will change. No matter what, she's out of my life,” the filmmaker had stated.
Recommended For You
- Santosh Trophy: Once the Crown Jewel of Indian Football, Tournament in Dire Need of Support
- Of Being Body Positive And Combatting Unrealistic Beauty Standards
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Name Their Newborn Daughter Chicago
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More