DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ridley Scott to Start Working on Alien: Covenant Sequel Soon
London: Veteran filmmaker Ridley Scott will start shooting for the Alien: Covenant sequel within the next 14 months. The 79-year-old director has already started working on the story, reported Femalefirst.
The filmmaker revived the Alien franchise he created with his original 1979 sci-fi horror movie with 2012 prequel "Prometheus" and the follow-up to that film is out this month.
"We're writing (a sequel) now, as we speak. I'll be filming that within 14 months," Scott said.
The latest installment in the franchise Alien: Covenant is based on a team aboard a colony ship who discover an uncharted paradise but all is not what it seems and the crew soon find themselves fighting for survival as the deadly Xenomorph creatures attack them
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan