'Roadies 8' Winner Aanchal Khurana Hospitalised
Aanchal Khurana's photo from her official Instagram account.
Popular TV actress Aanchal Khurana, escaped an almost death-like experience when she recently suffered cardiac arrest.
Khurana, who earned huge popularity after winning the eight season of reality show MTV Roadies, was reportedly admitted to the hospital in Delhi after her “heart got numb”.
In an interview to a popular website, she explained, “It happened five days back. All of a sudden, my heart got numb and I started feeling weak. Hence, I went to the doctor who advised me to get admitted in the hospital immediately. In just a few moments, my pulse rate went up to 180-190 leaving my body pale and dead. I started vomiting and my eyes also rolled up. Doctors were shocked seeing my condition. My parents panicked and burst into tears as for a moment everyone thought that I will be dead."
"It was God's grace that my health became normal. Later, I was informed that I suffered a minor cardiac arrest. I am still recuperating at the hospital. Luckily, I was in Delhi with my parents. I will never forget the day as I had a close brush with death. Pray and wish me good health," she was quoted as saying.
If the recent photo of the actress on her Instagram account is anything to go by, she is recovering.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- HEARTBROKENReal Madrid Equaliser a "Jug of Cold Water" For Barcelona's Luis Enrique
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding