Sachin: A Billion Dreams, Hindi Medium Made Tax-Free in Delhi
The government released an official statement, making the films tax-free.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New Delhi: The Delhi government has declared two movies, Sachin: A Billion Dreams, a docu-drama on Sachin Tendulkar, and actor Irrfan Khan starrer Hindi Medium, tax-free, an official said on Thursday.
"The government gave approval to make films Sachin: A Billion Dreams and Hindi Medium tax-free in the national capital. An order in this connection has also been released," the government official said.
Narrated by Sachin himself, Sachin: A Billion Dreams takes viewers on an inspirational journey and tells how a Mumbai boy went on to become the "God of Cricket". The movie was released on May 26.
Released on May 19, Hindi Medium story revolves around a couple who want to give their daughter the best education so that she becomes accepted by the elite.
Recommended For You
- Chatara Grabs Four as Zimbabwe Stun Sri Lanka
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Let's Take Padmaavat For What It Is- A Film, Not A Community Validation Stamp
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods