Salman Khan, Jackie Chan Give Message of Brotherhood While Promoting Kung Fu Yoga
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai.
Image: Twitter/Salman Khan
Jackie Chan is in India to promote Sino-Indian production Kund Fu Yoga. Recently, the Hollywood actor met Salman Khan along with his co-star Sonu Sood and apart from clicking adorable photo holding little Panda toys, the actors also gave a message of brotherhood.
Salman again shared a video of himself along with Chan and Sonu Sood saying, "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai."
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) February 1, 2017
The actor has already confessed his fandom for Jackie Chan and is doing everything to spend as much time with his 'hero' as possible. Interestingly, Salman is also starring in another Sino-Indian collaboration, Tubelight, which stars Chineses actress Zhu Zhu.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) January 23, 2017
Keeping aside the political differences, it is nice to see film-celebrities coming together and collaborating to entertain the audience in both the nations.
Recommended For You
- News18.com Announces The Jury Members For Its Annual Tech & Auto Awards
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman, Katrina's Swag Is The Only High Point In This Bland Welcome Song
- IFFI 2017: Janhvi, Sridevi, Shahid Steal The Show With Their Stylish Appearances
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown