Samantha Ruth Prabhu Is Learning Ancient Martial Art Form Silambam
Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Thursday said she has started learning Silambam, a weapon-based ancient martial arts originating from Tamil Nadu.
A file photo of Samantha.
Chennai: Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Thursday said she has started learning Silambam, a weapon-based ancient martial arts originating from Tamil Nadu. She said it's her new hobby.
"Because I like a challenge. New hobby. Silambam. Can't wait to get better at this," Samantha tweeted.
She also shared a video in which she is seen practicing Silambam, like a professional.
On the career front, Samantha is currently shooting for Telugu film Raja Gari Gadhi 2, in which she is rumoured to be playing a ghost.
In Tamil, she has national award-winning filmmaker Thiagarajan Kumararaja's Aneethi Kathaigal.
Recommended For You
- 2nd ODI: De Villiers Stars as Proteas Crush Bangladesh by 104 Runs
- Secret Superstar: How Zaira Wasim Proves Age and Experience Don't Dictate Talent
- Diwali 2017: Sara, Sonam, Alia Look Chic In Traditional Attires At Ekta Kapoor's Bash
- Alia, Sidharth Have Split Up? These Photos Tell A Different Story
- 'We Hear Every One Of You': Kolkata Police Joins #MeToo Movement