DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu Is Learning Ancient Martial Art Form Silambam
A file photo of Samantha.
Chennai: Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Thursday said she has started learning Silambam, a weapon-based ancient martial arts originating from Tamil Nadu. She said it's her new hobby.
"Because I like a challenge. New hobby. Silambam. Can't wait to get better at this," Samantha tweeted.
She also shared a video in which she is seen practicing Silambam, like a professional.
On the career front, Samantha is currently shooting for Telugu film Raja Gari Gadhi 2, in which she is rumoured to be playing a ghost.
In Tamil, she has national award-winning filmmaker Thiagarajan Kumararaja's Aneethi Kathaigal.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances