Samantha Ruth Prabhu Is Learning Ancient Martial Art Form Silambam
A file photo of Samantha.
Chennai: Actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on Thursday said she has started learning Silambam, a weapon-based ancient martial arts originating from Tamil Nadu. She said it's her new hobby.
"Because I like a challenge. New hobby. Silambam. Can't wait to get better at this," Samantha tweeted.
She also shared a video in which she is seen practicing Silambam, like a professional.
On the career front, Samantha is currently shooting for Telugu film Raja Gari Gadhi 2, in which she is rumoured to be playing a ghost.
In Tamil, she has national award-winning filmmaker Thiagarajan Kumararaja's Aneethi Kathaigal.
Recommended For You
- Salman, Sonakshi And Prabhu Deva Bring The House Down In Sydney
- 'Looking at Me & Kohli You Can Say Delhi People Abuse More'
- IPL 2017: Fans Troll Goenka Even After He Calls MS Dhoni Great
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out