Sanjay Leela Bhansali Knows My Pulse, Can't Say No To Him: Priyanka Chopra
Reports of Priyanka Chopra doing Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on legendary poet Sahir Ludhianvi are doing the rounds, but the actress says she has not yet signed any Bollywood project.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Mumbai: Reports of Priyanka Chopra doing Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film on legendary poet Sahir Ludhianvi are doing the rounds, but the actress says she has not yet signed any Bollywood project.
The 34-year-old star, however said she can not say no to Bhansali if he asks her to be a part of his film.
"I haven't decided any film yet. (But) Sanjay sir is someone I can't say no to. He knows my pulse, he knows what I will like to do. Every time we meet we look for things to do
When asked if she was offered the film, the actress said, "I don't like to talk about films that have been offered to me as then the list is long."
Priyanka, during her stay in India has been reading a lot of scripts and will be finalising her next Hindi films.
"In New York and India, I have been hearing lot of filmmakers since two three months. I have heard lot of amazing scripts. I have four months in the year in which I can do two films. I am in the process of finalising them...Will finalise it by January," she said.
Priyanka's last Bollywood film was Prakash Jha's Jai Gangaajal in which she played a tough cop.
She says she is looking forward to the release of her Hollywood debut film Baywatch, which is slated to open in May.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Rafael Nadal Says Lower-ranked Players Need More Money
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person