Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar Make It to Forbes World's Highest-Paid Celebrities List
In the list which was released by Forbes magazine on Monday, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh, the top-ranked Indian, has bagged the 65th position.
A file photo.
Popular Bollywood actors Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are among the ‘World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities’ list, according to Forbes magazine.
In the list which was released by Forbes magazine on Monday, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh, the top-ranked Indian, has bagged the 65th position with his earnings of $38 million. As mentioned by Forbes, the actor earned $38 million (almost Rs 245 crore) in 2016. He was seen in movies FAN and Dear Zindagi last year.
While Salman (seen in Sultan in 2016) made it to the 71st position with earnings of $37 million, Akshay (had 3 releases Airlift, Rustom, Housefull 3) was on rank 80, with earnings of $35.5 million.
American rapper, singer and songwriter Sean Combs leads the Forbes list with earnings of $130 million, followed by Beyonce Knowles with earnings of $105 million.
Interestingly, Virat Kohli also made it to the Forbes’ list of the world’s 100 highest-paid athletes. He was ranked at No 89 with the income of $22 million over the last 1 year.
Recommended For You
- Mayweather-McGregor Fight Second Richest Ever
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- Monsoon Shootout Movie Review: This Artsy Psychological Thriller Is Welcome Despite Its Flaws
- Jitesh Singh Deo Bags Mr India World 2017 Title
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?