Shah Rukh Khan to Skip IIFA 2017?
Image: Yogen Shah
Shah Rukh Khan is known for his presence at all important award functions, including the prominent IIFA Awards.
According to a report that was recently published in DNA, the star will give IIFA 2017 a miss. The reason? The actor has chosen to be with his elder son Aryan Khan, who has to undergo his nose surgery.
Apparently, Aryan injured his nose during a football session in his school. Even though he is on medication, he has been advised by the doctors to undergo surgery.
Aryan graduated in 2016 and is now studying filmmaking course from a popular institution in the USA.
As far as work is concerned, Khan will soon be seen in his forthcoming film Jab Harry Met Sajal. He will also be seen in a cameo in Salman Khan’s film Tubelight.
Recommended For You
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- GSAT-17 Communication Satellite Launched to Expand ISRO Fleet
- Steve Smith Gets Engaged as Battle With Cricket Australia Worsens
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- West Indies vs India 2017: Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out