Shakira Announces the Release Date of Her New Album El Dorado On Twitter
The upcoming album follows the chart-topping singer's 2014 self-titled album, 'Me Enamore'.
A file photo.
Los Angeles: Shakira has announced her new album El Dorado will be out on May 26. The 40-year-old songstress took to Twitter to break the news.
"So happy to announce my new album El Dorado - out 26th of May! Shak #ShakiraElDorado," wrote Shakira, alongside the cover of her LP.
The upcoming album follows the chart-topping singer's 2014 self-titled album, Me Enamore.
The track of the same name arrived at number 11 on Billboard's Hot Latin Songs, charted on April 29, according to Billboard.
Recently, Shakira also won the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Award for hot Latin song artist of the year.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2017: 'Improving' David Warner Gets Steve Smith's Nod for First Test
- IFFI 2017: Janhvi, Sridevi, Shahid Steal The Show With Their Stylish Appearances
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- Royal Enfield Interceptor and Continental GT 650 Twin Debuts at Rider Mania 2017