Shekhar Kapoor Invited to be the Chairman of Macau Film Festival
The director said that he sees the opportunity as a bridge between India and China.
A file photo of Shekhar Kapoor
London Renowned filmmaker Shekhar Kapur says he is excited to get an invitation to be the chairman of the Macau Film Festival.
The director of critically acclaimed films like Masoom, Bandit Queen and Elizabeth also said that he sees the opportunity as a bridge between India and China.
"In this Asian century, super excited to be invited to be Chairman of Macau Film Festival. To be the bridge between Indian and Chinese culture," Kapur tweeted on Friday.
In this Asian Century super excited 2 be invited to be Chairman of Macau Film Festival. To be the bridge between Indian and Chinese culture.
— Shekhar Kapur (@shekharkapur) October 14, 2016
Kapur, who gave birth to Bollywood's invisible man through Mr. India, didn't reveal any other details pertaining to the festival.
However, a new international film festival is coming to Macau. The first International Film Festival Macao (IFFM) will be held from December 8-14.
It is not clear if Kapur will be associated with this fest or some other event.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Recreates Judwaa Magic With Jacqueline Fernandez
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- MS Dhoni Must Credit Kohli For Resurgence, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Kiku Sharda Talk About The Kapil Sharma Show
- A New Mother’s Guide: What To Do Once You Are Back Home With Your Baby