Shilpa Shetty Pens Emotional Note for Her Father
The funeral of Surendra Dejoo Shetty was held in Mumbai on October 12.
File photo of Shilpa Shetty.
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty wrote a heart touching poem paying tribute to her father Surendra Dejoo Shetty. The actress' father died on October 11 due to cardiac arrest, at his residence in suburban Andheri.
"Our Hero, Loving and kind in all his ways...Upright and just to the end of his days...Sincere and true, in his heart and mind...Beautiful memories, he left behind...A link in our family chain is broken...He has gone from our home. But not from our hearts.
Our HERO Loving and kind in all his ways, Upright and just to the end of his days; Sincere and true, in his heart and mind, Beautiful memories, he left behind A link in our family chain is broken, He has gone from our home But not from our hearts. We love u Daddy, you have been the best father , husband, friend and soul.. May you Rest in Peace. Shri Surendra Dejoo Shetty 22 Dec 1941-11 Oct 2016 With gratitude Sunanda, Shamita, Shilpa ,Raj ,Viaan-Raj The Shetty and Kundra Family
"We love you Daddy, you have been the best father, husband, friend and soul. May you Rest in Peace," she wrote on Instagram.
The funeral of Surendra Dejoo Shetty was held in Mumbai on October 12. Several Bollywood celebrities including Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan were present at the ceremony.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- Australian Open: 15-year-old Marta Kostyuk's Winning Streak Takes Her to 3rd Round
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- Aziz Ansari Sexual Assault: The Confusing Case of Consent and Privilege
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More