Shilpa Shetty's Father Surendra Shetty Passes Away
(Image: Instagram/ Shilpa Shetty)
Mumbai: Shilpa Shetty's father Surendra breathed his last on Tuesday morning at his Versova residence following a cardiac arrest, a source close to the actress said.
"Shilpa's father passed away today at around 9 a.m. at his Versova residence. He had a cardiac arrest," the source told IANS.
His last rites will be conducted on Wednesday morning.
Surendra was rushed to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, where he was declared dead. He is survived by his wife Sunanda and daughters Shilpa and Shamita.
He was seen on the small screen last year when he came on the set of dance reality TV show Jhalak Reloaded with Sunanda and Shilpa to cheer for Shamita, who was participating in the finals.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM