Shilpa Shetty's Father Surendra Shetty Passes Away
(Image: Instagram/ Shilpa Shetty)
Mumbai: Shilpa Shetty's father Surendra breathed his last on Tuesday morning at his Versova residence following a cardiac arrest, a source close to the actress said.
"Shilpa's father passed away today at around 9 a.m. at his Versova residence. He had a cardiac arrest," the source told IANS.
His last rites will be conducted on Wednesday morning.
Surendra was rushed to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, where he was declared dead. He is survived by his wife Sunanda and daughters Shilpa and Shamita.
He was seen on the small screen last year when he came on the set of dance reality TV show Jhalak Reloaded with Sunanda and Shilpa to cheer for Shamita, who was participating in the finals.
Recommended For You
- BOOM BOOM BECKERTennis Legend Boris Becker to Visit India in December
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet