DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shruti Haasan, Pawan Kalyan Team Up for Telugu Remake of 'Veeram'
The duo featured together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh'.
Chennai: After pairing together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh', actors Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan have teamed up for the second time in the upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil film 'Veeram'.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed that Shruti is excited to be part of the project.
To be directed by S.J. Suryah, the shooting of the project will commence from June.
Shruti will finish her portion in her father Kamal Haasan's upcoming trilingual (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) 'Sabaash Naidu' and then join the sets of Pawan's film.
Anup Rubens has been roped in to compose the tunes for the film, which will be produced under Northstar Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO