Shruti Haasan, Pawan Kalyan Team Up for Telugu Remake of 'Veeram'
The duo featured together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh'.
Chennai: After pairing together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh', actors Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan have teamed up for the second time in the upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil film 'Veeram'.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed that Shruti is excited to be part of the project.
To be directed by S.J. Suryah, the shooting of the project will commence from June.
Shruti will finish her portion in her father Kamal Haasan's upcoming trilingual (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) 'Sabaash Naidu' and then join the sets of Pawan's film.
Anup Rubens has been roped in to compose the tunes for the film, which will be produced under Northstar Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- India vs England U-19 Series: Prithvi Shaw Headlines Squad
- Ellen DeGeneres Pays Emotional Tribute To Barack Obama
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Sasikala is No Replacement of Jayalalithaa, Won't Last Long, Says Author Vaasanthi
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More