Shruti Haasan, Pawan Kalyan Team Up for Telugu Remake of 'Veeram'
The duo featured together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh'.
Chennai: After pairing together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh', actors Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan have teamed up for the second time in the upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil film 'Veeram'.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed that Shruti is excited to be part of the project.
To be directed by S.J. Suryah, the shooting of the project will commence from June.
Shruti will finish her portion in her father Kamal Haasan's upcoming trilingual (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) 'Sabaash Naidu' and then join the sets of Pawan's film.
Anup Rubens has been roped in to compose the tunes for the film, which will be produced under Northstar Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review [Update]: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening
- Virat Kohli Reminds Me of My Days As Skipper: Steve Waugh