Shruti Haasan, Pawan Kalyan Team Up for Telugu Remake of 'Veeram'
The duo featured together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh'.
Chennai: After pairing together in 2012 Telugu blockbuster 'Gabbar Singh', actors Shruti Haasan and Pawan Kalyan have teamed up for the second time in the upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil film 'Veeram'.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed that Shruti is excited to be part of the project.
To be directed by S.J. Suryah, the shooting of the project will commence from June.
Shruti will finish her portion in her father Kamal Haasan's upcoming trilingual (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) 'Sabaash Naidu' and then join the sets of Pawan's film.
Anup Rubens has been roped in to compose the tunes for the film, which will be produced under Northstar Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It