SJ Suryah To Play Antagonist In Mahesh Babu's Next
A file photo of SJ Suryah.
Chennai: Filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss on Wednesday confirmed that actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah, who stunned audiences with his performance in last week's Tamil film ‘Iraivia’, will play the antagonist in his yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual film with Mahesh Babu.
"Suryah plays antagonist in my next. Looking forward to work with him," Murugadoss wrote on his Twitter page.
The film, which will be made on a budget of Rs. 90 crore, reportedly features Parineeti Chopra as the leading lady.
The regular shooting of the project, according to a source, will commence from July 15 in Hyderabad.
This is the first time Mahesh and Murugadoss are collaborating.
The film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and will have music by Harris Jayaraj.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Outlasts Zverev in Titanic Battle
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More