DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SJ Suryah To Play Antagonist In Mahesh Babu's Next
A file photo of SJ Suryah.
Chennai: Filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss on Wednesday confirmed that actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah, who stunned audiences with his performance in last week's Tamil film ‘Iraivia’, will play the antagonist in his yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual film with Mahesh Babu.
"Suryah plays antagonist in my next. Looking forward to work with him," Murugadoss wrote on his Twitter page.
The film, which will be made on a budget of Rs. 90 crore, reportedly features Parineeti Chopra as the leading lady.
The regular shooting of the project, according to a source, will commence from July 15 in Hyderabad.
This is the first time Mahesh and Murugadoss are collaborating.
The film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and will have music by Harris Jayaraj.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand