SJ Suryah To Play Antagonist In Mahesh Babu's Next
A file photo of SJ Suryah.
Chennai: Filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss on Wednesday confirmed that actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah, who stunned audiences with his performance in last week's Tamil film ‘Iraivia’, will play the antagonist in his yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual film with Mahesh Babu.
"Suryah plays antagonist in my next. Looking forward to work with him," Murugadoss wrote on his Twitter page.
The film, which will be made on a budget of Rs. 90 crore, reportedly features Parineeti Chopra as the leading lady.
The regular shooting of the project, according to a source, will commence from July 15 in Hyderabad.
This is the first time Mahesh and Murugadoss are collaborating.
The film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and will have music by Harris Jayaraj.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance