SJ Suryah To Play Antagonist In Mahesh Babu's Next
A file photo of SJ Suryah.
Chennai: Filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss on Wednesday confirmed that actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah, who stunned audiences with his performance in last week's Tamil film ‘Iraivia’, will play the antagonist in his yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual film with Mahesh Babu.
"Suryah plays antagonist in my next. Looking forward to work with him," Murugadoss wrote on his Twitter page.
The film, which will be made on a budget of Rs. 90 crore, reportedly features Parineeti Chopra as the leading lady.
The regular shooting of the project, according to a source, will commence from July 15 in Hyderabad.
This is the first time Mahesh and Murugadoss are collaborating.
The film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and will have music by Harris Jayaraj.
Recommended For You
- 2nd T20I: Shadab Khan Stars Again As Pakistan Win by 3 Runs
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?