SJ Suryah To Play Antagonist In Mahesh Babu's Next
A file photo of SJ Suryah.
Chennai: Filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss on Wednesday confirmed that actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah, who stunned audiences with his performance in last week's Tamil film ‘Iraivia’, will play the antagonist in his yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual film with Mahesh Babu.
"Suryah plays antagonist in my next. Looking forward to work with him," Murugadoss wrote on his Twitter page.
The film, which will be made on a budget of Rs. 90 crore, reportedly features Parineeti Chopra as the leading lady.
The regular shooting of the project, according to a source, will commence from July 15 in Hyderabad.
This is the first time Mahesh and Murugadoss are collaborating.
The film will be produced by Tagore Madhu and will have music by Harris Jayaraj.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Yuvraj Intervenes After Uthappa Elbows Siddarth Kaul
- Rana Daggubati Makes a Shocking Revelation, Says If He Is Blind From Right Eye
- IPL 2017: Dravid Backs 'Skipper' Karun After Crushing KXIP Defeat
- Anushka Sharma: Not Just Acting, She Is Also Versatile When It Comes To Fashion
- Salman Khan's Tubelight Might Not Release on Eid in Pakistan