Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu Are Expecting Their First Child Together
Its celebration time once again in the Pataudi household as Soha Ali Khan is expecting her first child with husband, actor Kunal Kemmu.
It's celebration time once again in the Pataudi household as Soha Ali Khan is expecting her first child with husband, actor Kunal Kemmu. In December 2016, the family welcomed the birth of Taimur, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's baby boy and now the little one is going to have a cousin.
Soha was spotted on Friday afternoon in Khar and one could see the a visible baby bump as well. The actress was dressed simply and did smile at the shutterbugs. The actress was initially apprehensive to confirm the news and it was her husband who had finally confirmed the news. "Yes it’s true... Soha and I are very happy to announce a joint production coming later this year - our first child! :) We feel blessed and thank you all for your good wishes (sic),” Kunal told Hindustan Times.
Soha and Kunal's 'joint production' is due later this year and it would be interesting to see if Soha, like her sister-in-law Kareena, would make a style statement through her pregnancy.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance