Some Things Will Always Hurt: Priyanka Chopra on Father's Death Anniversary
Priyanka's father Ashok Chopra died after battling cancer in 2013.
Image: Instagram/ Priyanka Chopra
Mumbai: On her father's fourth death anniversary, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra paid an emotional tribute to him.
"Thank you to all for your wishes. Four years today. Some things will always hurt," Priyanka said in response to a fan club of hers on Twitter.
Thank u to all for your wishes. 4 years today. Some things will always hurt. https://t.co/DNcomLhL7w
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) June 10, 2017
Priyanka's father Ashok Chopra died after battling cancer in 2013. A doctor by profession, he retired from the Indian Army in 1997 as Lieutenant Colonel.
The actress and her father were very close, and she even has a tattoo inked on her right wrist that reads, 'Daddy's li'l girl'. Earlier this year, when Priyanka's production venture "Ventilator" won three honours at the 64th National Film Awards, she had told IANS that she wanted to make the film for her father.
Priyanka and her mother now run Purple Pebble Pictures banner, under which they produce content-driven movies, mainly focussed at exploring the regional film market in the country.
Recommended For You
- 5 Times Virat Kohli's PDA For Anushka Sharma Hit a Boundary
- Sooraj Pancholi Rubbishes Reports of Salman Khan Bashing Sushant Singh Rajput
- Team India to Play More Matches According to New FTP, Playing Days to Reduce
- Model Adriana Lima is Done with Stripping Needlessly For the Camera
- India's First Tech And Auto Awards 2017: Watch Now