Sonakshi Sinha's Announces the Release Date of Her Next Film Noor
Noor, a crime thriller comedy, is an adaptation of Pakistani novel Karachi, You're Killing Me! by Saba Imtiaz.
File photo of Sonakshi Sinha.
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha-starrer Noor, which will see her playing a journalist, is set to arrive in theatres on April 21 next year. Noor, a crime thriller comedy, is an adaptation of Pakistani novel Karachi, You're Killing Me! by Saba Imtiaz.
"She's sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. She's every girl. She's #Noor #IAmNoor Now arrives, 21st April, 2017 @TSeries @Abundantia_Ent," Sonakshi, 29, tweeted.
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) November 22, 2016
The film was earlier scheduled to release on April 7. Directed by Sunhil Sippy, the movie is about Noor's misadventures and finding a nice lover. The book tells the story of a young journalist, who is unable to tolerate the elite people in Karachi. With the profession of a journalist in one of the most dangerous cities in the world, Ayesha Khan's job often includes turning up at spots where an explosion took place and thereby get a horrific view of the scattered body parts.
Ayesha struggles to deal with her life but deep within she wishes to find a nice lover for herself. Noor also stars Purab Kohli.
Recommended For You
- Sumit Nagal Stuns Yuki Bhambri, Enters Maiden Challenger Final
- Lionel Messi Receives 4th Golden Shoe as Europe's Top Scorer, Equals Ronaldo
- Coco Movie Review: The Pixar Film Provides Audience With an Immersive Showcase of Mexican Culture
- She Said Yes! Gabba Sees a Pool Proposal During 1st Ashes Test
- Trump Hit on My Wife, She Showed His Fat Ass the Door: Billy Baldwin