Sonam Kapoor Would Love to Work With Rajkumar Hirani
This image is for representation purpose only.
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor says that she can't give confirmation about any of her future projects till the time the director or producer approve it but she would like to work with Rajkumar Hirani someday.
It has been reported that Hirani has zeroed in on Sonam Kapoor to play an actor from the 1980s and 1990s in Sanjay Dutt's biopic, opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
When she was asked about that, she said: "That you've to ask Raju sir. I can't talk about any of my upcoming films till the director or producer speaks about it."
"However I would like to work with Raju sir (Hirani) in whatever capacity I can," she added.
The actress, who played an impressive role in Ram Madhvani's directorial "Neerja, says that doing that film was important for her.
"It is very humbling that people expect me to get the National Award for Neerja but honestly speaking, I will not be disappointed if I don't get it. Because doing the film itself is very important to me," said the actress at Brand Vision Summit 2016 on Wednesday.
Sonam will also be playing one of the lead roles in Shahanka Ghosh's directorial Veere Di Wedding. Its a romantic comedy co-starring Kareena Kapoor Khan, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.
Recommended For You
- Mithali Raj Shuts Up Reporter Who Asked Sexist Question
- Kumble to BCCI: Coach Should Earn 60 Percent of What Captain Gets
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes