SRK, Alia Bhatt Tease Fans With Dear Zindagi Tweets
Image: Twitter/ Alia Bhatt
Dear Zindagi stars SRK and Alia Bhatt have finally started their film promotion and the team has come up with a very interesting concept.
As the film is going to be a slice of life drama, both the stars are discussing something as simple as Monday and midweek blues in the video. It started when Alia Bhatt posted an interesting video about why Monday is associated with the color blue and sadness?
Well, to answer the question, SRK brought in a little more philosophy. Keeping it thought provoking and exciting at the same time he asked the fans and Alia to wait for Wednesday.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 17, 2016
That means something good is coming your way on Wednesday and looks like it's going to be the much-awaited trailer or teaser of the film.
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi stars Alia and SRK along with Ali Zafar. The film is slated to release on November25.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- IPL 2017: MI vs RPS - Star of the Match - Ben Stokes
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed