SRK, Alia Bhatt Tease Fans With Dear Zindagi Tweets
Something exciting is on its way!
Image: Twitter/ Alia Bhatt
Dear Zindagi stars SRK and Alia Bhatt have finally started their film promotion and the team has come up with a very interesting concept.
As the film is going to be a slice of life drama, both the stars are discussing something as simple as Monday and midweek blues in the video. It started when Alia Bhatt posted an interesting video about why Monday is associated with the color blue and sadness?
Well, to answer the question, SRK brought in a little more philosophy. Keeping it thought provoking and exciting at the same time he asked the fans and Alia to wait for Wednesday.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 17, 2016
That means something good is coming your way on Wednesday and looks like it's going to be the much-awaited trailer or teaser of the film.
Directed by Gauri Shinde, Dear Zindagi stars Alia and SRK along with Ali Zafar. The film is slated to release on November25.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni Fight It Out on Football Field
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- LFW 2017: Of Gaurang Shah's Nine-yard Canvas and Indian Weaves
- Viceroy's House Review: This Partition Tale is Only Partially Engaging
- Kohli Returns to the Scene of His ODI Debut, Only This Time as Captain