SRK's Project With Aanand L Rai to Go on Floors Next Year
Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
Panaji: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's untitled project with Aanand L Rai will go on floors next year, the director has confirmed.
Speaking at one of the sessions of the NFDC Film Bazaar, the filmmaker said the movie is still in pre-production stage and they hope to go on floors sometime next year.
"We're on it and hopefully we would be able to roll it next year. I can't share much about it. But I must say just wait and watch it's something very interesting," Aanand said. Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
The director is also planning to put a nice dose of romantic songs in the movie. Aanand is yet to finalise the lead actress for the movie.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category