SRK's Project With Aanand L Rai to Go on Floors Next Year
Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
Panaji: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's untitled project with Aanand L Rai will go on floors next year, the director has confirmed.
Speaking at one of the sessions of the NFDC Film Bazaar, the filmmaker said the movie is still in pre-production stage and they hope to go on floors sometime next year.
"We're on it and hopefully we would be able to roll it next year. I can't share much about it. But I must say just wait and watch it's something very interesting," Aanand said. Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
The director is also planning to put a nice dose of romantic songs in the movie. Aanand is yet to finalise the lead actress for the movie.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Warns Virat Kohli Not to Shave Off his Beard
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Zaheer-Sagarika Perfect Match, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- Maruti Suzuki DZire Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It