DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SRK's Project With Aanand L Rai to Go on Floors Next Year
Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
Panaji: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's untitled project with Aanand L Rai will go on floors next year, the director has confirmed.
Speaking at one of the sessions of the NFDC Film Bazaar, the filmmaker said the movie is still in pre-production stage and they hope to go on floors sometime next year.
"We're on it and hopefully we would be able to roll it next year. I can't share much about it. But I must say just wait and watch it's something very interesting," Aanand said. Shah Rukh is playing a dwarf in the project which is a love story.
The director is also planning to put a nice dose of romantic songs in the movie. Aanand is yet to finalise the lead actress for the movie.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar