DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suresh Prabhu Praises Akshay Kumar For Spreading Awareness Through His Film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
File photo of Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.
New Delhi: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has lauded Akshay Kumar for the actor's endeavours in spreading awareness about Swachh Bharat Abhiyan through his upcoming film Toilet: Ek Prem Katha.
Prabhu, who met the National Award-winning actor, along with his co-star Bhumi Pednekar, took to Twitter to share his experience.
"Pleasure meeting @akshaykumar, fine actor, wonderful human being. Appreciate his efforts to spread awareness about #SwachhBharat through cinema," he wrote, alongside a series of pictures with the actors.
— Suresh Prabhu (@sureshpprabhu) May 16, 2017
To this Akshay replied, "Thank you so much for your kind words and time Sir. Looking forward to associating and making a difference #SwachchAzaadi."
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) May 16, 2017
The 49-year-old actor recently had the opportunity to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and discuss his film. The film, directed by Shree Narayan Singh, is based on a love story against the backdrop of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
Toilet... also stars Anupam Kher and Sana Khan. The movie will hit the theatres on June 2.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan