Suriya to Team Up With Director Vignesh Shivan For Next
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: Actor Suriya, who is currently busy with Tamil actioner Singam 3, will next team up with Naanum Rowdydhaan director Vignesh Shivan for a yet-untitled project.
"Happy to associate with Suriya and Vignesh Shivan for our next project. Anirudh Ravichander has been roped in to compose the tunes," read a statement from Studio Green, who will be bankrolling the project.
The Tamil project, which happens to be Suriya's 35th film, is expected to go on the floors next month.
According to a source close to the film's unit, the makers are most likely to rope in Keerthy Suresh or Nayanthara as the leading lady.
Suriya's home banner 2D Entertainment will co-produce the film.
Recommended For You
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- 'Virat Kohli Sacrificed Butter Chicken, Mutton Rolls For Quick Singles'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More