Suriya to Team Up With Director Vignesh Shivan For Next
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: Actor Suriya, who is currently busy with Tamil actioner Singam 3, will next team up with Naanum Rowdydhaan director Vignesh Shivan for a yet-untitled project.
"Happy to associate with Suriya and Vignesh Shivan for our next project. Anirudh Ravichander has been roped in to compose the tunes," read a statement from Studio Green, who will be bankrolling the project.
The Tamil project, which happens to be Suriya's 35th film, is expected to go on the floors next month.
According to a source close to the film's unit, the makers are most likely to rope in Keerthy Suresh or Nayanthara as the leading lady.
Suriya's home banner 2D Entertainment will co-produce the film.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- Oppo F3 Plus To Launch in India With Dual-Front Cameras: Watch Live Here
- Happy Birthday Kangana Ranaut: Why the Actress Continues to Inspire Women
- Sonam Kapoor Looks So Ethereal In This Sabyasachi Ensemble
- David Warner Cannot Wait to Meet Wife Candice