DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Suriya to Team Up With Director Vignesh Shivan For Next
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: Actor Suriya, who is currently busy with Tamil actioner Singam 3, will next team up with Naanum Rowdydhaan director Vignesh Shivan for a yet-untitled project.
"Happy to associate with Suriya and Vignesh Shivan for our next project. Anirudh Ravichander has been roped in to compose the tunes," read a statement from Studio Green, who will be bankrolling the project.
The Tamil project, which happens to be Suriya's 35th film, is expected to go on the floors next month.
According to a source close to the film's unit, the makers are most likely to rope in Keerthy Suresh or Nayanthara as the leading lady.
Suriya's home banner 2D Entertainment will co-produce the film.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan