Suriya's Singam 3 Team to Head to Malaysia
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: The makers of Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner Singam 3, which is nearing completion, are headed to Malaysia to shoot the climax. The film is gearing up for a grand release this Diwali.
"The team along with Suriya leaves on Friday to Malaysia. It will be a two-week schedule and they will shoot some important sequences apart from a major action block. Apart from this schedule, the team has one more song to shoot," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film marks the debut of Hindi television actor Thakur Anoop Singh, who will be playing the antagonist.
Directed by Hari, the project also stars Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in the lead.
Suriya, according to the source, will return in his police avatar, but in a more fierce role.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Arms Act Case: If Convicted, Business Will Get Affected
- Rahul Gandhi Trolled For 'Torn Kurta' Antic During His Speech In Rishikesh
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Bangladesh Hit New Low in Test Cricket - We Tell You How
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know