Suriya's Singam 3 Team to Head to Malaysia
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: The makers of Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner Singam 3, which is nearing completion, are headed to Malaysia to shoot the climax. The film is gearing up for a grand release this Diwali.
"The team along with Suriya leaves on Friday to Malaysia. It will be a two-week schedule and they will shoot some important sequences apart from a major action block. Apart from this schedule, the team has one more song to shoot," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film marks the debut of Hindi television actor Thakur Anoop Singh, who will be playing the antagonist.
Directed by Hari, the project also stars Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in the lead.
Suriya, according to the source, will return in his police avatar, but in a more fierce role.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India