Suriya's Singam 3 Team to Head to Malaysia
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: The makers of Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner Singam 3, which is nearing completion, are headed to Malaysia to shoot the climax. The film is gearing up for a grand release this Diwali.
"The team along with Suriya leaves on Friday to Malaysia. It will be a two-week schedule and they will shoot some important sequences apart from a major action block. Apart from this schedule, the team has one more song to shoot," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film marks the debut of Hindi television actor Thakur Anoop Singh, who will be playing the antagonist.
Directed by Hari, the project also stars Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in the lead.
Suriya, according to the source, will return in his police avatar, but in a more fierce role.
Recommended For You
- Suresh Raina Meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi in The Netherlands
- Navya Naveli Nanda Spotted on a Movie Date With a Friend
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour