Suriya's Singam 3 Team to Head to Malaysia
A file photo of Suriya.
Chennai: The makers of Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner Singam 3, which is nearing completion, are headed to Malaysia to shoot the climax. The film is gearing up for a grand release this Diwali.
"The team along with Suriya leaves on Friday to Malaysia. It will be a two-week schedule and they will shoot some important sequences apart from a major action block. Apart from this schedule, the team has one more song to shoot," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film marks the debut of Hindi television actor Thakur Anoop Singh, who will be playing the antagonist.
Directed by Hari, the project also stars Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty in the lead.
Suriya, according to the source, will return in his police avatar, but in a more fierce role.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- TOUGH TESTJunior Hockey World Cup: India Look to Carry Momentum Against England
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For