Sylvester Stallone Quits Expendables Franchise
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment.
Image: A file photo of Sylvester Stallone
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Sylvester Stallone has quit The Expendables franchise reportedly due to creative differences.
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment. But the 70-year-old actor decided to leave the popular franchise over differences with producer Avi Lerner, reported deadline.com.
He led the first three movies in The Expendables series.
According to deadline.com, Stallone was not happy with many things including a new director, the script, and the selection of the computer-generated imagery house to handle visual effects.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli's Intent in Tests Is a Sign of Indian Cricket's Evolution
- Padmavati Row: Shatrughan Sinha Questions PM Modi, Big B For Silence On The Controversy
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown