Sylvester Stallone Quits Expendables Franchise
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment.
Image: A file photo of Sylvester Stallone
Los Angeles: Veteran actor Sylvester Stallone has quit The Expendables franchise reportedly due to creative differences.
Stallone would have received up to $20 million, if he had signed up for the fourth instalment. But the 70-year-old actor decided to leave the popular franchise over differences with producer Avi Lerner, reported deadline.com.
He led the first three movies in The Expendables series.
According to deadline.com, Stallone was not happy with many things including a new director, the script, and the selection of the computer-generated imagery house to handle visual effects.
Recommended For You
- Blind Cricket World Cup: India Beat Pakistan by 2 Wickets to Lift Title
- South Africa vs India: Shardul, Saini Called in as Net Bowlers
- Vodka Diaries Review: The Film Finally Reveals Itself To be a Waste of Time
- 2018 Upcoming Sedans to Launch in India – Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Vios And More
- The Hidden Meanings Behind the Most Recognizable Fashion Brand Logos