Taapsee Pannu to Screen Pink For Southern Counterparts
Amitabh Bachchan and Tapsee Pannu at an event.
Hyderabad: Actress Taapsee Pannu, who awaits the release of Amitabh Bachchan-starrer court-drama Pink, will be screening the film for her friends and well-wishers in southern film industry here on Thursday.
Having made her acting debut with 2010 Telugu drama Jhummandi Nadam, she went on star in films such as Mr. Perfect, Gundello Godari and Shadow.
"Telugu industry is where I started and I can never forget them and their contribution to my career. 'Pink' being a very important film not only for me but for the whole country I want my colleagues to watch this film with me so they can spread the word if they like it," Taapsee said in a statement.
The Baby actress says she is really looking forward to watching the movie with them.
"It's so sweet of so many of them to agree on my first message itself. I always feel it's such a close knit group. I'm looking forward to seeing my film with them," she said.
Directed by Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury, Pink also stars megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
Taapsee's next big Telugu release is Ghazi, which has also been shot in Hindi.
Recommended For You
- Australia In India: Test History - Part 2 - 1979-80 to 1997-98
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees for Best Lyrics
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Five Players To Watch Out For At The Auctions