Tanvi Thakkar helped Vahbbiz Dorabjee Bag Role in Bahu Humari Rajni Kant
Photo courtesy: Instagram
Mumbai: Actress Vahbbiz Dorabjee says her Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani co-star Tanvi Thakkar helped her to bag the role of Maggie in popular TV show Bahu Humari Rajni_kant.
The two actors have remained friends for the last six years, and Tanvi, who plays the role of Sharmila in Bahu Humari Rajni_kant, thought Vahbbiz would be a perfect choice for Maggie's role.
“Our friendship started from Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and from there we have been in constant touch. Tanvi is like family to me now. The beautiful part about this relationship is that we are from the same profession,” Vahbbiz said in a statement.
“When Maggie was supposed to be replaced, Tanvi was the one who recommended me for the role and pushed me to go ahead and audition for the same. Tanvi somewhere had a vision that I would be the best one to fit this role and will give complete justice to the character. So I feel proud to have such friends,” she added.
Bahu Humari Rajni_kant is aired on Life OK.
Recommended For You
- Watch Virat Kohli & Boys Sweat it Out in the Gym on Off Day
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha: First Song of the 'Progressive' Film Looks Too Regressive
- Ziva and Zoravar Bond on the Sea Beach in Jolly Harbour
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Virender Sehwag Has the Perfect Advice for Married Men