Thani Oruvan Clocks One Year, Director Overwhelmed
A still from Thani Oruvan
Chennai: As his Tamil film Thani Oruvan completed one year of its release on Sunday, filmmaker Mohan Raja thanked everybody for making the film a huge success.
He says it's been the best year of his life.
"Thanks to each and everyone out there for gifting the best year of my life till now," Raja wrote on his Twitter page.
Thani Oruvan, about the battle of wits between a suave, conniving entrepreneur and an IPS officer, featured Jayam Ravi and Arvind Swamy in the lead.
Raja also thanked his brother (Jayam Ravi) for being part of the film.
Thani Oruvan was one of the biggest blockbusters of last year.
The project will also be remade in Bengali with Prosenjit Chatterjee and Jeet.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films