Thani Oruvan Clocks One Year, Director Overwhelmed
A still from Thani Oruvan
Chennai: As his Tamil film Thani Oruvan completed one year of its release on Sunday, filmmaker Mohan Raja thanked everybody for making the film a huge success.
He says it's been the best year of his life.
"Thanks to each and everyone out there for gifting the best year of my life till now," Raja wrote on his Twitter page.
Thani Oruvan, about the battle of wits between a suave, conniving entrepreneur and an IPS officer, featured Jayam Ravi and Arvind Swamy in the lead.
Raja also thanked his brother (Jayam Ravi) for being part of the film.
Thani Oruvan was one of the biggest blockbusters of last year.
The project will also be remade in Bengali with Prosenjit Chatterjee and Jeet.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa: Proteas Defeat Hosts by Three Runs in 2nd T20I
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- BCCI Extends Timeline for Fresh Applications for Vacant Coach Job
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats