This Photo of Nicole Kidman With Sunny Pawar, Dev Patel Has Gone Viral For All The Right Reasons
Image courtesy: Reuters
It isn’t easy to be Sunny Pawar. The young star of Lion, who was barely 5 when the Oscar-nominated film was being shot, had to be trained extensively by the director Garth Davis through multiple techniques which included physical activities and even screaming with him to help him improve his energy level. Pawar is clearly being lauded world over for the sensitivity with which he has portrayed his character’s loneliness and anxiety in Lion. But going by the confidence with which he owned the red Oscars 2017 red carpet that too at just 8, he is truly incredible. As soon as the red carpet was open for the celebrities, Pawar rocked the look in a way we didn’t expect. The young star rocked his suit, and looked extremely excited on his participation.
We love his photographs with Hollywood A-listers that included host Jimmy Kimmel, Chrissy Teigen, Samuell Jackson and several other celebrities.
But there is one photo with Lion co-stars Nicole Kidman and Dev Patel that is just so apt! In a post that Daniel D'Addario shared on his official twitter account, he played on Nicole’s name, and that too in the most appropriate way. Read it to understand it!
Nicole, kid, man pic.twitter.com/msgHaaBSJH
— Daniel D'Addario (@DPD_) February 27, 2017
Recommended For You
- 2017 Skoda Octavia Facelift Review: A Charming Drive, For Drivers and Drivens Alike
- Sakshi Dhoni Has a Blast With Zoravar and Bravo Junior
- Ivanka Trump Fashion Choices: 12 Times Trump's Daughter Made Headlines
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman Khan Starrer Collects Rs 19.09 Crore on Eid
- Watch The 'Tech And Auto Show': Jeep Compass, Yamaha FZ25, One Plus 5 & More