This Singer's Voice Brings Smile to Kriti Sanon's Face
There are a very few singers whose smile you can feel through their singing. Every time I hear Neha Kakkar singing, it brings a smile to my face, Kriti said in a statement.
File photo of Kriti Sanon
Mumbai: Actress Kriti Sanon says singer Neha Kakkar's voice brings smile to her face.
Kriti, along with her Raabta co-star Sushant Singh Rajput, appeared on children's singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs Season 6, where Neha appears as a mentor alongside singer Javed Ali and Bollywood composer-singer-actor Himesh Reshammiya.
"There are a very few singers whose smile you can feel through their singing. Every time I hear Neha Kakkar singing, it brings a smile to my face," Kriti said in a statement.
Praising the young contestants on the Zee TV show, Sushant, who got fame through TV show Pavitra Rishta, said: "The purity and innocence with which these kids sang their songs are the qualities that differentiate a great actor from a good actor."
"I once read a book in which the author remarked, ‘An artist should be like a child first', and the kids' performance reminded me of that. I thank Zee TV for my success... Zee is my family, my home who gave me the courage to see the dreams and chase them."
The episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs Season 6 featuring Sushant and Kriti will be aired on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Zaheer Khan-Sagarika Ghatge: All You Need To Know About The Newlywed's Wedding Reception Invitation Card
- India vs Sri Lanka: Lakmal Ready to Trouble Hosts Again In Nagpur
- Delhi Air Pollution – How Tesla Semi EV Truck Makes a Perfect Sense?
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Historic First For Indian Pacers at Eden Gardens, as Spinners Draw Blank