Tiger Zinda Hai to be Shot in Sub-Zero Freezing Locations
It is a sequel to 2012 film Ek Tha Tiger, which was directed by Kabir Khan.
A still from Ek Tha Tiger.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ali Abbas Zafar, who is directing Bollywood superstar Salman Khan in Tiger Zinda Hai, says the upcoming film will feature scenes shot in sub-zero freezing locations.
"Butterflies in stomach and lots of excitement, packing for sub-zero freezing locations 'Tiger Zinda Hai'. It's gonna be fun," Zafar posted on Twitter on Sunday, without giving the exact location of where he is shooting.
Butterflies In stomach and lots of excitement, packing for sub zero freezing locations @TigerZindaHai . It's gonna be fun :)
— ali abbas zafar (@aliabbaszafar) March 5, 2017
Salman will return to share screen space with actress Katrina Kaif in the film.
The shooting of Tiger Zinda Hai started in Morocco. It is a sequel to 2012 film "Ek Tha Tiger", which was directed by Kabir Khan.
Ek Tha Tiger centered on the life of an Indian spy of RAW (Salman), code-named Tiger, who falls in love with a Pakistani spy from ISI (Katrina) during an investigation and how Tiger's ideology and principles change over time.
Earlier, Salman and Zafar worked together in 2016 blockbuster Sultan.
On March 2, Zafar shared a screenshot of a Skype video call, where he was talking to six people from six different parts of the world.
"Countdown to the shoot begins as the crew from six different countries does a Skype call ‘Tiger Zinda Hai', technology makes the world so small," he wrote alongside the image.
Recommended For You
- These Photos Of Priyanka Chopra's Latest Lookalike Are Breaking The Internet
- Portuguese Footballer Charged With Attempted Murder And Kidnapping
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics