Title of Pawan Kalyan's New Film Announced on His 46th Birthday
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan.
Chennai: The title of actor Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, is Katamarayudu. The makers announced on the occasion of the star's 46th birthday.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed the title as Katamarayudu, inspired from the song Pawan sang in his 2013 Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daaredhia.
In the film, Pawan will be seen as a Rayalaseema factionist.
The film's shooting, which commenced last month and was subsequently delayed due to the actor's political commitments, will resume from this month.
To be helmed by Dolly, the project will feature Shruti Haasan as the leading lady.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Kumble to BCCI: Coach Should Earn 60 Percent of What Captain Gets
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes