DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Title of Pawan Kalyan's New Film Announced on His 46th Birthday
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan.
Chennai: The title of actor Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, is Katamarayudu. The makers announced on the occasion of the star's 46th birthday.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed the title as Katamarayudu, inspired from the song Pawan sang in his 2013 Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daaredhia.
In the film, Pawan will be seen as a Rayalaseema factionist.
The film's shooting, which commenced last month and was subsequently delayed due to the actor's political commitments, will resume from this month.
To be helmed by Dolly, the project will feature Shruti Haasan as the leading lady.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise