Title of Pawan Kalyan's New Film Announced on His 46th Birthday
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan.
Chennai: The title of actor Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, is Katamarayudu. The makers announced on the occasion of the star's 46th birthday.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed the title as Katamarayudu, inspired from the song Pawan sang in his 2013 Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daaredhia.
In the film, Pawan will be seen as a Rayalaseema factionist.
The film's shooting, which commenced last month and was subsequently delayed due to the actor's political commitments, will resume from this month.
To be helmed by Dolly, the project will feature Shruti Haasan as the leading lady.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century