Title of Pawan Kalyan's New Film Announced on His 46th Birthday
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan.
Chennai: The title of actor Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, is Katamarayudu. The makers announced on the occasion of the star's 46th birthday.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed the title as Katamarayudu, inspired from the song Pawan sang in his 2013 Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daaredhia.
In the film, Pawan will be seen as a Rayalaseema factionist.
The film's shooting, which commenced last month and was subsequently delayed due to the actor's political commitments, will resume from this month.
To be helmed by Dolly, the project will feature Shruti Haasan as the leading lady.
Recommended For You
- Nine-year-old Anadi Tagde Named in Women's U-19 Squad
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Audi RS7 Performance Review: Who Needs a Lamborghini?
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed