Title of Pawan Kalyan's New Film Announced on His 46th Birthday
A file photo of Pawan Kalyan.
Chennai: The title of actor Pawan Kalyan's upcoming Telugu film, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Veeram, is Katamarayudu. The makers announced on the occasion of the star's 46th birthday.
In an official statement, the makers confirmed the title as Katamarayudu, inspired from the song Pawan sang in his 2013 Telugu blockbuster Attarintiki Daaredhia.
In the film, Pawan will be seen as a Rayalaseema factionist.
The film's shooting, which commenced last month and was subsequently delayed due to the actor's political commitments, will resume from this month.
To be helmed by Dolly, the project will feature Shruti Haasan as the leading lady.
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- Lendl Simmons Sacking Led to Windies Meltdown, Claims Kieron Pollard
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Ranji Trophy, Group B: Rajasthan Bowl Assam Out for 69, Record Innings Win
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift in Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav