To just stand in a frame with Amitabh Bachchan is an accomplishment in itself: Taapsee Pannu
A file photo of Taapsee Pannu.
Mumbai: Actress Taapsee Pannu, who will soon start working with Amitabh Bachchan in Shoojit Sircar's upcoming film, says that just standing with the megastar in a frame is an 'accomplishment'.
"It's almost like a dream come true. You can tick mark this from my bucket list. To just stand in a frame with him is an accomplishment in itself and I am so looking forward to it," Taapsee said in a statement.
Taapsee, much like several other actors in the Hindi film world, is an admirer of the 73-year-old actor's body of work.
Needless to say then that she is thrilled to share screen space with him in the new film.
Meanwhile, the 'Sholay' star is currently busy shooting in Kolkata for the upcoming film 'TE3N', which also features actors Vidya Balan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Rain Plays Spoilsport as RCB & SRH Share Points
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Sonakshi Sinha-Armaan Malik Twitter Spat: Why This Debate Needs Attention
- 1st Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Victory over West Indies
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It