DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tokyo Film Fest Honour for Irudhi Suttru Special: Sudha
A still from Irudhi Suttru.
Chennai: Director Sudha Kongara's last Tamil directorial Irudhi Suttrua, which stars R. Madhavan in the lead, has been selected for 29th Tokyo International Film Festival. She believes such an honour so early on in her career is very special.
The festival is slated to take place between October 25 and November 3.
"It really feels special to know that aIrudhi Suttru' has been selected to be screened at Tokyo film fest. I see this honour as an impetus to continue doing my good work," Sudha told IANS.
The film will be screened in the World Focus Section of the fest on October 31, November 1 and 2.
In Irudhi Suttru, Madhavan played a washed-up boxing coach who finds a champion in a fish-seller.
Sudha is currently busy shooting for Guru, the Telugu remake of Irudhi Suttrua, with Venkatesh in the lead.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong