Vikram's Inkokkadu Set For Wide Release in the US
A still from Inkokkadu
Chennai: Vikram starrer Telugu action-thriller Inkokkadu, which features the actor in dual roles, is releasing in the US on Wednesday amid high anticipation.
While the film releases in India on Friday, it hits the screens in many parts of the world on Wednesday.
According to the film's US distributor CineGalaxy Inc, the buzz around the release is exceptionally positive.
"We're all geared up for the premieres today. There's excellent pre-release buzz, thanks to the craze for Vikram's films here. We're releasing in around 80 screens," Sanjay, Co-founder of CineGalaxy Inc told IANS.
Directed by Anand Shankar, the film will see Vikram playing a secret agent and an eccentric scientist.
One of the biggest highlights of the film will be its action.
"It's a realistic action thriller. It's been made keeping in mind the universal audience. The action, which has been shot with realism and logic, will appeal to the masses as well as classes," Anand told IANS.
Also starring Nayanthara and Nithya Menen, the film is produced by Thameens Films.
Recommended For You
- Bangladesh Cricketer Arrested For Leaking Photos of Girlfriend
- Can't Use Culture to Justify Cruelty: Swami Bhoomananda on Jallikkattu
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Jadhav, Pandya's Show Great Demo for Champions Trophy: Virat Kohli
- Malaysia Masters 2017: Saina Nehwal Wins Grand Prix Gold