Was Supposed to Start My Acting Career With a Malayalam Film: Priya Anand
Actress Priya Anand says she would love to dub in her own voice for her upcoming Malayalam debut film Ezra, which features Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead. It is currently on the floors.
A file photo of Priya Anand.
Chennai: Actress Priya Anand says she would love to dub in her own voice for her upcoming Malayalam debut film Ezra, which features Prithviraj Sukumaran in the lead. It is currently on the floors.
"I've so far dubbed for all my films. I'll make an attempt to dub in my own voice for 'Ezra' too. But it has to sound right and those things are creative call the director usually takes," Priya told IANS.
Most popular for her work in films such as Leader, English Vinglish and Vai Raja Vai, the actress says her Malayalam debut was long due.
"I was supposed to start my acting career with a Malayalam film. Unfortunately, things didn't work out back then because of dates and I went ahead and did a Telugu film. In Malayalam industry, you need to do a film from start to finish and hence, I found it difficult to accommodate dates," she said.
However, in the case of Ezra, Priya has planned her career around the film.
"When I heard the script of 'Ezra' last year, I decided it will be the first film I will sign in 2016 and work every other project's dates around it," she added.
Priya also has a Kannada project with Puneeth Rajkumar in her kitty.
Recommended For You
- All-New Maruti Suzuki Swift First Drive Review: Everything Done Right
- Priyanka Chopra Has An Adorable Message For Malayalam Actress Bhavana On Her Wedding
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top 50 Plus Smartphone Deals on Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Honor And Others Listed
- Urvashi Rautela Trolled For Sporting A Bold Black Outfit At Filmfare Awards 2018
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More